- Greater flexibility and choice: We offer more flexible appointment scheduling, allowing patients to choose a time that suits their convenience. Additionally, we can offer a wider range of treatment options, including cosmetic dentistry and advanced procedures that may not be covered by the NHS.
- Personalized care and attention: Our dentists and hygienist can spend more time with you, providing a higher level of personalized care and attention.
- Access to advanced technology: We have invested in state-of-the-art equipment and technology, which can enhance the accuracy, efficiency, and comfort of various dental procedures. We offer advanced tools like digital X-rays, scanners and intraoral cameras, leading to better diagnostics and outcomes.
- Focus on preventive care: While the NHS emphasizes preventive care, private dentistry may offer more comprehensive preventive measures and education. We can spend additional time educating patients on oral hygiene practices, diet, and lifestyle choices that promote optimal dental health.
- Quality materials and aesthetics: a broader range of high-quality dental materials, including tooth-coloured fillings and ceramic restorations that closely mimic natural teeth. These options not only enhance oral aesthetics but also contribute to the longevity and durability of dental work.
- Long-term cost considerations: As a private practice we focus on preventive care, early intervention, and conservative treatments to maintain dental health. By addressing issues promptly, patients may avoid more extensive and expensive treatments in the future.
When discussing cost, it’s important to acknowledge that private dentistry can be more expensive than NHS dentistry. However, the price difference may not be as significant as commonly perceived, especially when considering the benefits outlined above and the potential long-term savings.
Both private and NHS options have their own merits and considerations.
You should carefully assess your dental needs, budget, and available options to make an informed decision about which type of dentistry best suits your individual circumstances.
What To Do Next
If you are interested in private dental care, the first step is to schedule an assessment with one of our dentists here at tooth+. They can help you determine whether private dental care is a good option for you and provide guidance on the best course of treatment to meet your needs and budget. Call our Welcome Team on 01786 231123 for details and to arrange an appointment.